Monday, October 24, 2011

A Little Bleach

My friend Anna was dyeing her hair and had some leftover bleach (L'Oreal Quick Blue Bleach) that she was going to throw away. I thought that I might as well use it since I might dye my hair again soon. If it comes out ugly, I could always dye anyways.  Thanks to Anna for her leftovers and putting the bleach on for me! Well, my idea was to do something under that will just show off a little color, especially when my hair is up. Think Rogue of X-Men but with the color under.


I thought it would come out blonde but I guess since my hair is dark brown with an auburn tint, the bleach only lightened it. My roots turned blonde though. Maybe I'll show it next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...