Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Carving: Boo and the Angry Bird

Me and my roommate decided to pumpkin carve this Halloween. This was my first time carving a pumpkin so I was really excited. Can you see my excitement??? 

I decided to do Boo from Super Mario Bros. Maggie (my roommate) decided to an Angry Bird since she's so fond of that game. I like how we both ended up choosing characters from games. 


I feel so proud. They both turned out awesome! This was from the first night we carved them.


Here's my pumpkin 2 days after. 

You can see it's slightly rotting and sagging already. I wished it would last till Halloween but that doesn't seem the case. Halloween is just up around the corner though. I'm sure it'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...