Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rune Boutique at Royal/T


The holidays has been going well and this post is quite late but it's better late than never! I've been either eating, sleeping, inebriated, or at work this past couple weeks. It's been really fun that I haven't been able to come up with a decent post.

The Rune Boutique World Debut was held in Royal T on December 9, 2011.  I headed to Royal T after work, but I lagged so much I didn't make it to the VIP private party. Oh well.  (Thanks to Bubble Punch for the VIP pass!)

The event was huge and a long line of people were standing outside Royal T. This event featured the art of Rune Naito, a  fashion show featuring the 6% Doki Doki girls (also other models, including our friend Haylee!)  and a performance by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.

Since it was crazy packed inside, I had to view most of the show through my camera's LCD. HOW FUN. I also exercised my arms that night.  Who needs to lift weights when you have a dslr held up by your arm the whole time?




Me, Riza and Anz with  Yuka, Vani and Sebastian Masuda of 6% Doki Doki, and  Kyary Pamyu Pamyu



I met and spoke a bit with Julie Doll. I follow her blog and have seen her so many times at these events that I  just had to take a photo with her. 

Looks like a double exposure shot (but it's actually a slow rear flash that caused this).




We were also randomly interviewed. That felt quite awkward and weird.


We were taking a break outside when I saw Kyary come out. No idea what she was doing, maybe she wanted boba?







HELLO MY FRIENDS! 

This guy gave me free popcorn chicken and sweet potato fries. I don't remember his name but I took a photo to remember him. Those sweet potato fries were so good.


Haylee & me

All of us with Haylee

All of us with Haylee and Yuka & Vani of 6% Doki Doki

End of the night. Saw Mie on our way out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...