Saturday, December 3, 2011

What I Got In The Mail Today

Thanksgiving holiday made me extremely lazy. I had gotten a lot of rest over the weekend  and met up with some friends. I also went to see Crystal Castles' DJ set at One Eyed Gypsy, a bar in downtown LA. Let's just say I don't even remember a single thing Crystal Castles played that night but it was a really fun and interesting night!
Black Friday came and left. I found myself at the mall but I wasn't up for going crazy with the crowd. I find a lot of my deals online anyways, like what I got in the mail today.

Look what I got in the mail today!
The Dolica ST-500 68" Tripod I got from Amazon! It comes with a 67" monopod and camera bag too but those will be shipped to me when they get back stock. I got it only for a mere $27.


And it's taller than me!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...