Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dinner Date



Last Saturday, I went out to have dinner & dessert with one of my best friends, partner in crime and food buddy. We eat like there's no tomorrow.

It was her birthday last week so I really wanted to somewhat celebrate it with her even though  our original plan of driving to San Diego for a food trip fell through (rain check on that!).






 We went to have some ramen for dinner in one of the best places to get ramen-- Foo Foo Tei. Food photos can be seen on my food blog. Afterwards we had dessert at 85 °C bakery which I think is the asian version of Porto's. It was pretty much a party in my tummy the whole Saturday.




It was already getting dark when we took this but  I still wanted to get an outfit post.

Printed top ($7), Blue Heart skirt ($5) from Forever 21 during their BOGO sale so I reduced the price to the amount I actually got them for; Red orange blazer from New York & Company (~$10 which I got on sale 3 years back so I really don't remember how much I got it for )


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...