Friday, November 4, 2011

Modeling at a Gallery Opening

SPANK! and Chubby Bunny are doing a fashion show together at the Sweet Streets event in Culver City. I've been to a couple of Sweet Streets exhibitions and I love the artist they usually feature. They were looking for models so I thought, "Why not?". Their fashion style is my kind of style so I didn't think it would be hard to pull of for me. I submitted my entry and there it is: Model Search Winners. It's a little crazy for me cause I know I'm going to be so nervous on that day. However right now, I'm just savoring the idea that I worked on this myself and got chosen. I get to "model" for the first time in my life. So, for those out here in LA area on the 19th of November, come drop by Culver City for the Sweet Streets event!
I'm off to San Francisco tonight. Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...