Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SPANK! X Chubby Bunny Goodies

While I scour the Internet for more photos of the Sweet Streets event and have more time to write, I leave you with the goodies I got last Saturday from the SPANK! and Chubby Bunny event.


The model loot bag consisted of some postcards/flyers, pins, a  SPANK! bag and stockings, and  a Chubby Bunny bow. The detachable collar was something I got for myself.




The stockings had all these little phrases like "Hug Me", "Love Me" and "Call Me". My favorite of course would have to be "Spank Me". That's my naughty side talking.  

I'm still thinking when I can wear this huge metallic pink Chubby Bunny bow. I'll probably save it for a special day.

Finally, the one thing I was eyeing even before the event-- thie polka dot detachable collar. This wasn't part of the goodie bag given to the models. I bought this during our spare time to check out the shop before the event had started. I need the weather to get a little warmer so I can ditch my scarf and wear this!


I'm really happy to have participated in the show. The goodie bag was just a plus. Thank you so much to Tavuchi of SPANK! and Chubby Bunny!

1 comment:

  1. Those tights are so cute! I'm hoping that I can be in the area in time before the pop up shop closes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...